Breaking

Monday 12 February 2018

Happy Kiss Day 2018: Best Quotes, WhatsApp Messages And Facebook Status

Kiss day is celebrated 13th February on the Valentine’s week. As you’re going to celebrate your love on this valentine day it will be better to start from the very first valentine week. And of course, the most awaited kiss day which will bring you both too close to cuddle also tastes the lips.Kiss signifies as a symbol of love, care and affection towards our loved one.

A kiss can say your feelings when you don’t find words. It is the silent language to say I LOVE YOU. A kiss of a mother to a child shows her heartfelt unconditional love to her child whereas a kiss of the husband to his wife symbolizes his lifelong promise to stay with her.  Well, we really don’t need any occasion or perfect time or day to say how much we adore them with a kiss, but still, a specific day in the month of February is celebrated as Kiss Day i.e 13th February.

Here are some wishes, SMS, quotes and WhatsApp messages to send to your friends, family and significant other on Kiss Day:

1)“Kiss is the perfect example of giving and taking. You cannot take it without giving and you cannot give it without taking. Happy Kiss day!”

2)"At the first kiss, I felt something melt inside me that hurt in an exquisite way. All my longings, all my dreams and sweet anguish, All the secrets that slept deep within me came awake, Everything was transformed and enchanted, everything made sense.”

3)"It wasn’t that long, and it certainly wasn’t the kind of kiss you see in movies these days, but it was wonderful in its own way, and all I can remember about the moment is that when our lips touched, I knew the memory would last forever.”

4)"I want to adore you by kissing on your hand, I want to make you my friend by kissing on your cheeks, I want to make you my love by kissing on lips and neck, Happy kiss day"…

5)"A kiss is a lovely trick designed by God to stop speech when words become superfluous.Happy Kiss Day! ”

6)"Let the rain kiss you. Let the rain beat upon your head with silver liquid drops. Let the rain sing you a lullaby. Happy kiss day!"

7)"Something has to be right about us being together because if it wasn’t, I don’t think I would feel the way I do when you kiss me."
“Kiss is the first language We understand right from birth Happy KiSS Day…

Read more at: http://valentine-week.com/happy-kiss-day-lip-kissing-images-pics-quotes-sms-messages.

No comments:

Post a Comment