Breaking

Sunday 11 February 2018

Happy Hug Day 2018: Best Quotes, WhatsApp Messages And Facebook Status

  
 Hug Day is celebrate on 6th day of Valentine Week.It is celebrated all across the world on 12th February .We have beautiful collection of Happy Hug Day wishes 2018,Hug Day wishes for girlfriend and Hug Day wishes for everyone.You can send these cute Happy Hug Day Wishes 2018 to your family and friends to show love.

There is another hug day day which is the national hug day in some countries. Hug is very affectionate gesture. On hug day every one obviously shares hugs.

Don’t forget hug day 2018 or you will miss the most important part of valentines week. We have done our duty of providing the best msg on hug day and new hug wishes. Now you do your duty of sharing it with your loved ones. Share free hugs with everyone and spread the joy.

Here are some wishes, SMS, quotes and WhatsApp messages to send to your friends, family and significant other on Hug Day:

1)H-happy feeling shared
   U-universally warm and fuzzy
   G-great to give and receive
   S-sure to make anyone's day
I hope this "HUG" Makes your day brighter.
Happy Hug Day!!!! 

2)I have a special present for you my dear, but I need to borrow your arms for wrapping it. Love you my dear friend.
 
3)A sweet hug represents love and affection
to the person we hug,
I want to hug you my dear,
As I want to let you know,
How much I love and care you.
Happy hug day….

4)Alone? I’ll be your shadow.
Want to cry? Here’s my shoulder.
Need a hug? I’ll hold you tight.
Because where your strength ends,
My worth of being your love begins. Happy Hug Day!

5)A hug is a handshake from the heart and I am sure a hug will help you feel calm and happy. Happy Hug Day.

6)No cost! No batteries required! Tax free!
Performs silently, extremely personal!
Fully returnable!
Its a hug from me to You!! Happy Hug Day.

7)You are so special to me.
There is nothing better than Having you as a friend to share each day with!
Thank you for making my day brighter
Happy Hug Day!!

8)A hug can say I am missing you.
It can say you are special,
It can soothe a crying mind,
It can calm fear and cheer you.
So here is a big hug from me to you. Happy Hug Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment