Breaking

Friday 9 February 2018

Happy Teddy Day 2018: Best Quotes, WhatsApp Messages And Facebook Status

February 10,Teddy Day the day for lovers to express their joy and affection to their near and dear ones, presenting gifts to each other teddies are choice for the day. You express your love through different mediums you run for social media to share your innate aura of love and happiness through Facebook, SMS, Whatsapp message and Dp. You send teddy bear images, Quotes 2018; to wish your girlfriend, boyfriend, or who else is close to your heart.

 The day is famous among youth who enjoy the day with all the pleasure, presenting gifts to those to whom they are in relation. Go and get your partner an adorable teddy so she will be mesmerized. you may also ship the fresh day images. you get Teddy bear Day Images with quotes, images such as a lover, or some adorable wallpapers you can also search for beautiful teddy images. Don’t forget to collect the most recent teddy day image. As the elder generation thinks of it as a childish activity. This day is all and all for the youngsters and the people who are immersed in love.

Here are some wishes, SMS, quotes and WhatsApp messages to send to your friends, family and significant other on Teddy Day:

1)Love me Love my Teddy Bear,Kiss me Kiss me my Teddy Bear,Hug me Hug me my Teddy Bear,Happy Teddy Bear Day.

2)To my cutest cuddly wife,who is certain my life,this teddy bear is a sign,that you will be forever mine.

3)I always feel you within me,I always love you in my every moment,I just want to hug and say you,Happy Teddy Bear Day.

4)For you see,each day I love you more today,more than yesterday and less than tomorrow.Happy Teddy Bear Day.

5)Sun may refuse to shine,Air may refuse to blow,Water may refuse to flow,But it's me my dear,Who never say you bye,And love you forever like a teddy.Happy Teddy Bear Day.

6)You are in my thought and Heart wherever may i go on this teddy day I'd like to say I care more than you know Best teddy wishes to U.

7)Are you missing me?Are you feeling lonely and gloomy?I have something for you,I just sent you a nice teddy.Happy Teddy Bear Day 

No comments:

Post a Comment