Breaking

Wednesday 7 February 2018

Happy Propose Day 2018: Best Quotes, WhatsApp Messages And Facebook Status

Now that Rose Day is over, it is time to get on with the Valentine Week - and also get a step closer to February 14, the day of love. The second day of the Valentine Week is marked by Propose Day - the perfect day to tell someone you love how you feel about them. Telling someone you like them or that you would like them to be an important part of your life can be a daunting task. However, this day is tailor made for people to finally share their feelings.

You can say it with a chocolate, a flower, a meaningful gift or even a ring if that is what you want. You can be as flamboyant or as understated as you think best. But just remember that while the day is a celebration of love and all about expressing yourself, it is important to be respectful of the other person's feelings.

Every year Propose Day falls on February 8. It is followed by Chocolate Day, Teddy Day, Promise Day, Hug Day, Kiss Day and finally, Valentine's Day when love is all around us.

Here are some wishes, SMS, quotes and WhatsApp messages to send to your friends, family and significant other on Propose Day:

1)All I wanted was someone to care for me,All I wanted was someone who'd b there for me,All I ever wanted was someone who'd b true,All I ever wanted was someone like You!Happy Propose Day!

2)Love is like a cloud. Love is like a dream. Love is one word and everything in between. Love is a fairy tale come true. Because I found love when I found you.Happy Propose Day!

3) Did you know they changed the alphabet?They put 'U' and 'I' together.Happy Propose Day, my love!

4)I can't imagine my life without you in it. I want to grow old with you. Will you do me the honour of spending the rest of your life with me?

5)I still remember the moment when our eyes met for the first time. I felt butterflies in my stomach and since then my heart longs to be with you always. Be mine forever!

6)I love you for not what you are but what I become when I am there with you.Will you be with me forever?

7)Life is about all the roads we take, some smooth, some rough. Will you travel with me no matter what road we travel? If you are with me, all the roads are smooth. Happy Propose Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment